15th July Shout Box



Well....that flag hasn't changed.....three days it's been up there now and I can see some birds starting to nest in it!
Congratulations to Marsalinator for yesterdays win! Epic stuff....those questions were hard! Glad I don't play.
Now...things are hotting up in the overall table. Some jostling and jockeying for position is going on behind the scenes.
JJay Uk is safe...for now.
But everyone keep an eye on poolosopher he moved up 2 places in the ranking. A real dark horse and tactical player that one.
And a word for the self styled Uk mascot (who can be a pain but we indulge her). She managed to get back in the top 5....despite moaning and complaining. Don't ever let her win...we'll never hear the last of it! oh...her name....OBC
Oh...and absaloutley nothing to do with the quiz....I understand you yanks have the pleasure of the Beckhams'...some obscure celebrities I understand. Welcome them...treat them well....you can keep them.
Signing out for now...yesterdays postmortem is done and I'm hungry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey what da ya mean a pain! I can read ya know!

Anonymous said...

Ya.... ya can.....but can ya spell?
Seriously though OBC I like your catty persona.

Anonymous said...

Ta very much...Thanks

Anonymous said...

heck...that other post was me!