13th July Shout Box


And a friday the 13th too! Unlucky for some!

A moments silence please whilst I change the flag.

My.....They Came...They Saw...They Conquered!
A darn good show yesterday from our american cousins.......but can they keep it up?
Very exciting it was too....with a new UK player registering. Welcome to blackprinceUK...and too a new USA player...Marsalinator (where do they get these names?) who stormed in like the cavalry.
Shall pop back throughout the scrummage and scrapping to add my thoughts.
This is a bad day for the UK team......as I pound the keyboard with my flippers 9.20pm BST, Fitz, one of the UK greats has had a major setback....blame Tiscali. Remember folks...don't go with them then...they're naff. Friday the 13th has picked Fitz!
Balancing here on my ice floe is becoming tricky.....the sea swell is horrendous today...and there are droves of filthy rain clouds travelling to the UK. No summer for the brits this year.
So...back to the quiz.....the UK still have JJay and the USA still has Marsalinator....both left to play today.

No comments: