12th July Shout Box



Well...it's another days play folks. And what can I say....diplomatically.
The Union Jack is hoisted yet again!
JJay UK has done it again! Another fine win!
But....and this is just a passing thought....now I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way but I'm wondering whether to take my star spangled banner back to the shop and see if I can get a refund. I haven't had to hoist it once yet! Sorry you yanks.....but really you are rather leaving poolosopher stranded alone in enemy territory here. And if it's any consolation he is putting up a stiff fight....I'll get the next body bag out ready shall I?
UK....enjoy it....the US cavalry might arrive (but hopefully not the 7th led by Colonel Custer)
Oh...and a canadian registered the other day...but didn't play? Do come back...you're very welcome!
The more the better!
Get Playing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya....it's me.
This is a dinky place. I like this. Never posted on a blog before so I hope it works.

Anonymous said...

Ya...it does.
I'm gonna be the UK mascot! Not that we need one....hah..hah...liked the bit about taking the flag back!
We have JJay Uk and Fitz and boudiceaUK! I did'nt do very well today. I'm better at history.

Anonymous said...

Good idea. Handy for checking out tournament stats.Oh, the cat is a lot more attractive than a british bulldog!

Anonymous said...

I is getting worried. Tis late and we are losing today.
Where is JJay UK?